Each floor on campus has an opportunity to voice their opinions about their residential experience through their floor representative(s). If you are interested in becoming a floor representative, reach out to your RA or CA.
What does a Floor Representative do?
- Solicit feedback from the floor related to hall/on-campus living
- Provides ideas and support for Leadership Association/Diversity Coalition events and initiatives
- Communicates information about events to floor members
- Share information and advertise upcoming events on their floor.
- Develop a relationship with RA/CA to ensure communication flows within the community
- Attend General Assembly meetings and voice concerns/opinions and give feedback
- Serve as a voting member of the General Assembly
- Collaborate with the RA/CAs and executive board members to promote a feeling of pride and foster community on the floor and in the hall
- Attend at least 1 ARH meeting per semester