- Programs must be open to all residence hall students.
- Programs must be sufficiently advertised or publicized within all of the residence halls.
- Advertisements must state the program is sponsored by the Association of Residence Halls.
- The program must be held in a residence hall or directly outside a residence hall. “Co-programming” programs may also be held in the Bone Student Center, the Bowling and Billiards Center, or any location on campus that the ARH executive board and general assembly sees fit.
- A funding request form must be completed and submitted to the ARH Director of Administrative Affairs.
- Funding requests for programs must be submitted no later than three days prior to the General Assembly meeting before the program takes place.
- Funding requests will not be approved for programs that have already taken place at the time of submission.
- ARH will not reimburse tax under any circumstances.
If you have questions, contact the ARH President at: jcririe@IllinoisState.edu.